UPDATE: Hmmm, looks like those cute pics are just jokes, and this is what will really happen. Good call, might I add:
Also, Gubaba has translated a few new things that were revealed in the magazine:
* Movie is opening 11/21.
* It’s called “Macross F ~The False Diva~.”
* It will feature the latest in visuals.
* There will be new costumes designed by Risa Ebata, including Ranka as a “Valkyrie Girl,” which should please the old-school Macross fans.
* Ranka is a campaign girl for the mecha design company “Dynam.” And of course there will be a campaign song.
* Kawamori says that the TV version of Ranka (as a campaign girl) was more cute, but in the movie, it’ll be more “active.”
* Megumi Nakajima says there are already lots of catchy songs in the movie, and they’re still recording more.
These are semi-thumbnails, please click to view the actual size.
Newtype says that in the movie, Ranka is a campaign girl for “Dynam (ダイナム)” mecha. The design of her outfit imitates the VF-25.
And this one may be part of Sheryl’s debut release? I’m not sure, but the text kinda says, “I have debuted, therefore I’m no longer a child.”