Hi everyone, surprise, I actually bought a domain and space for the Gabriela Robin site I made almost three years ago. But since it’s made on a shoe string budget, my dreams of making a site with song samples for every set of lyrics will probably have to wait.
What has changed / is being changed:
- Dedicated page to each set of song lyrics. The lengthy list of songs with bookmarks in them are not very nice to look at.
- Blog-styled front page. It will be easier to post news, reviews and comments. Mind you, Kanno has a lot of up and coming material this 2007.
- Blog design. I will attempt to capture the style of the former website, but this one will not have the piano thingy anymore.
- Ads. Yes, there are ads. If I could earn a bit to purchase bigger space and more bandwidth, then that would be great. Of course I recognize that Gabriela has such a niche market that ads won’t really have fast returns, but here’s to hoping
What I’m planning for the blog:
- Featured Gabriela songs with samples (if the bandwidth permits)
- Featured fan-made videos
- Featured fanarts/fan music/karaoke
- Artist recommendations
- Kanno news (but of course)
- Articles about Gabriela Robin
- … and what have you
I remember that Corsarius (or was is Sofimi) who told me to turn my site into a blog? Thanks, advice taken