click the image to view the PV
The songs played are:
Power of Light
The Real Folk Blues
Shiro, Long Tail’s
Sousei no Aquarion:
Genesis of Aquarion
Here I go again. If you notice, the songs played can all be performed in the 7/7 concert, since the artists will be present, EXCEPT Genesis of Aquarion, since AKINO/Bless4 isn’t in the guest list (yet?).
And onto the madness:
Hiyoko Q&A – this one doesn’t contain much information, just that in essence:
Bring money because goods will be sold on the day.
There will be a daycare center for kids in case you need to bring them, but it has limited slots and pre-reservation is required.
It is recommended to listen to Space Bio Charge beforehand to be familiar with the songs.
The concert will run for 2.5 hours.
And finally there’s a strange “How To”. To see it, just go to the Seatbelts website, and then click the “How To” image. It is a “How To” make excuses in order to get to the concert (ie, it’s not a weekend, so you have to go on a leave, what excuse will you use?). I can’t understand everything, but the contents that I can read are pretty ridiculous:
Part 1: What to say in the phone when someone calls:
1. I was captured by a person from a UFO!
2. A meteorite fell into our living room…
3. ??? [something about luck]
4. I tried to catch mysterious signals from outer space!
5. Because today I saw the full moon, I… [am going crazy]
6. ??? [something about the TV show 24]
7. I’m with a man from the FBI. I’ll tell you the details… someday.
Part 2: Pretend that you’re in very bad condition, using make-up. The images speak for themselves.